NCP.WIDE_NET and NCP Academy invite for a joint webinar on:
Widening package and its impact within the years 2014-2018. General overview, case studies: Latvia and Poland
19 February 2019, 11.00 am – 12.15 pm CET
SCOPE & AIMS
The webinar will be an opportunity for NCPs to get familiar with the impact of Widening package within the years 2014-2018 based on presentation of detailed and aggregated statistics and maps/ patterns of collaboration presented for Widening and advanced countries in regard to instruments of Teaming Phase 1, Teaming Phase 2, Twinning, ERA Chairs. It will show developments and trends. Deeper analysis will focus on two case studies: Latvia (small Widening country) and Poland (big Widening country) focusing on countries strategies and impact of the package at institutional and national level.
OUTCOME FOR PARTICIPANTS
Participants will get:
- The insight into ratio of Widening package and its instruments in Horizon 2020 as well as countries division into Widening and non-Widening
- Knowledge on its impact through developed statistical data
- Deeper insight into 2 case studies of Widening countries – small and big one
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The webinar is open to all interested NCPs – both experienced and less experienced who would like to have deeper insight into Widening issues.
TRAINERS & SPEAKERS
- Katarzyna Walczyk-Matuszyk| IPPT PAN
- Wojciech Adamiak| IPPT PAN
- Kaspars Kalnins | VIAA
|11:00 – 11:15||Introduction to the webinar. Explanation on Widening indicator and instruments|
|11:15 – 11:40||Aggregated statistics on calls 2014-2018. Collaboration maps and patterns for Widening and non-Widening countries|
|11:40 – 11:50||Case study Latvia|
|11:50 – 12:00||Case study Poland|
|12:00 – 12:15||Q&A session|
- Date: 19 February 2019, 11.00-12.15 CET
- Venue: online
- In case of questions please contact the organisers: Katarzyna.Walczyk-Matuszyk@kpk.gov.pl