We are very proud to deliver a 5th issue of the NCP_Wide.Net project Bulletin with a foreword by Mr. Jean-Eric Paquet, Director General, DG Research and Innovation.
In the current issue you will find:
- Analysis of the Widening Fellowships results from 2018 call by Ms. Kristin Kraav, Widespread NCP, ETAg, Estonia
- Analysis of the ERA Chairs results from 2018 call by Mr. Kaspars Kalnins, Widespread NCP, VIAA, Latvia
- Overview of the QuantERA network by Ms. Sylwia Kostka, QuantERA Programme Coordinator, National Science Centre, Poland
- Case study of ERA Chairs project – CREATE by Ms. Agnieszka Tadrzak, Project Manager, Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Information on forthcoming calls, events and recommended publications